In this contract:
• ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Olivia Barton, trading as Jolly Good Brownies; and
• ‘You’ or ‘your’ means the person using our site to buy goods from us.
If you don't understand any of these terms and want to talk to us about them, please contact us by:
• email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
• telephone on 01235 799 491]
If you buy goods on our site you agree to be legally bound by this contract, and by any extra terms which may add to, or replace some of,this contract. This may happen for legal or regulatory reasons. We will contact you to let you know if we intend to do this by giving you one month's notice
1. Your privacy and personal information
1. Ordering goods from us
1. Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
2. You place an order on the site by taking your cart to the checkout and making payment. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to us.
1. When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process, we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
2. We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
1. the goods are unavailable;
2. we cannot authorise your payment;
3. you are not allowed to buy the goods from us;
4. we are not allowed to sell the goods to you;
5. you have ordered too many goods; or
6. there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
3. We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email).At this point:
1. a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
2. we will dispatch the goods to you.
1. Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within 30 days, we will:
1. let you know;
2. cancel your order; and
3. give you a refund.
2. You are responsible for the goods when delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take possession of the goods.
2. If your payment is not received by us and you have already received the goods, you must pay for such goods within 30 days.
3. [The price of the goods does not include the cost of delivering the goods (if you want delivery options and costs, visit our web page www.jollygoodbrownies.co.uk.
4. Nature of the goods
1. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as‘statutory rights’), for example, the goods:
1. are of satisfactory quality;
2. are fit for purpose; and
3. match the description or sample or model.
2. While we try to make sure that all weights, sizes and measurements set out on the website are as accurate as possible, as our goods are made by hand there will be minor variations in appearance.
3. Product information, photographs and dietary indicators which may be contained on our website are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to constitute medical advice. It is not a substitute for advice given by your doctor or other medical professional.
4. If we can't supply certain goods we may need to substitute them with alternative goods of equal or better standard and value. In this case:
1. we will let you know if we intend to do this but this may not always be possible; and
2. you can refuse to accept such substitutes, in which case we will offer you a refund ora replacement and let you know how long such an offer remains open for.
5. Unsatisfactory goods
1. Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015(also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
2. Please contact us within 15 days if you want to exercise your right:
1. to have the goods replaced;
2. to pay a reduced price; or
3. to reject the goods and get a refund.
6. End of the contract
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
1. Limit on our responsibility to you
1. Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for:
1. losses that:
1. were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed; or
2. that were not caused by any breach on our part;
2. business losses; and
3. losses to non-consumers.
1. We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
2. If you are unhappy with:
1. the goods;
2. our service to you; or
3. any other matter,please contact us as soon as possible.
please contact us as soon as possible.
1. If you and we cannot resolve a dispute internally, we will:
1. let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
2. give you certain information required by law about alternative dispute resolution. You may also use the online dispute resolution (ODR) platform to resolve the dispute with us.
2. If you want to take court proceedings, the courts of the part of the United Kingdom in which you live will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract.
3. The laws of England and Wales will apply to this contract.
1.Third party rights.
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.